Tue, 07 Nov|
Belper Community Cottage
Derby Healing Circle & Friends in Belper
Just for Today .. a monthly heart-centred hub for lightworkers and healers to meet and share high vibrational energy-work for their own self care, with eachother, and beyond .. for the highest good of all.
Time & Location
07 Nov, 10:30 – 12:30
Belper Community Cottage, 16 Chapel St, Belper DE56 1AR, UK
About the Event
This is a monthly Natural Healing Energy-Share groupm with a focus on Reiki / Quantum-Touch .. and a big welcome for other heart-centred lightworkers too, whether their roots are in spiritual or pranic healing, whether complete beginners, or very experienced teachers and Masters.
With its roots in Derby Healing Circle launched in 2011, we are currently holding our in-person meet-ups in Belper (only 15 mins by car or bus from our Derby "Friends Meeting House" venue) with most of our regular members hailing from Belper and its surrounding small towns.
The Healing Circle
- Includes healing lightworker meditations, 1-2-1 healing shares, group healing share, and distant/remote healing share .. not forgetting a shout-out to our beautiful Earth and beyond.
- If you are a complete beginner, or perhaps a rusty-Reiki restarter, you are still welcome to join us and we will give you all the support and guidance you need to be able to participate. Contact either of the organisers for an informal chat if that sounds a bit like you!
- Energy exchange is £5 (unless advised otherwise for special events)
To reserve your place, please use the RSVP button on this event page so we know to expect you.
Join us for Lunch?
- For those who don't need to rush off anywhere after the morning meet, there is always the opportunity of socialising together with a wander into Belper for a light bite lunch-time back at More Than Coffee on Strutt Street (blue badge on-street parking available nearby, or get 90 mins free parking at the Co-op)
- We don't pre-book anywhere! We just go with the flow and take a wander!
Need more info?
If you would like to request further information, you can reach out to your event host / organiser below.
Quantum-Touch Instructor & Reiki Master
Meridian Energy Practitioner (EFT)
You can visit Eileen's website here: Eileen Strong Coaching
VENUE NOTES for Belper Healing Circle
In Summer, we meet in the evenings at Not Just Coffee on Strutt Street (Facebook: NotJustCoffee) where Lisa, our host, serves delicious home-cooked cakes and refreshements prior to the start of our Circle at 7pm.
In Winter, once the clocks change and the weather is a bit less inviting, we have moved over to a daytime venue just around the corner - Belper Community Cottage on Chapel Street, direct opposite Trent Barton bus station and standing in the grounds of the Belper Central Methodist Church.
BOTH venues are easy-access and have either ground floor washrooms / or available chairlifts if required.
For our bigger, Derby based days, we are back at the Friends Meeting House (Quaker Rooms) on St Helens Street Derby (only 15 mins from Belper)