Tue, 05 Mar|
Natural Therapies by Eileen Strong
Belper Healing Circle
Just for Today .. a monthly heart-centred hub for lightworkers and healers to meet and share high vibrational energy-work for their own self care, with eachother, and beyond .. for the highest good of all.
Time & Location
05 Mar 2024, 10:30 – 12:30
Natural Therapies by Eileen Strong , Suite 2.10, 65 King St, Belper DE56 1QA, UK
About the Event
This is an extremely high-vibrational monthly Natural Healing Energy-Share group that has an all-embracing, unity-consciousness ethos.
We welcome all heart-centred healers guided by wise, loving principles behind Reiki Sharing, high-resonance Quantum-Touch Healing, and also Spiritual, Angelic and Shamanic healing .. and lets not forget also that some people are just naturally able to see and perceive Energy, and they intuitively know how to work with it for the purpose of helping another soul, without any sort of formal training at all.
"Everything is Energy"
With its roots in Derby Healing Circle launched in 2011, and with a monthly sister circle that meets in Heanor, we are currently holding our Belper circle on the First Tuesday of Every Month. Timing alternatives with daytime and/or evening meets - so do keep checking back to this website if you're interested in joining us.
The Healing Circle
- Includes healing lightworker meditations, 1-2-1 healing shares, group healing share, and distant/remote healing share .. not forgetting a shout-out to our beautiful Earth and beyond.
- If you are a complete beginner, or perhaps a rusty-Reiki restarter, you are still welcome to join us and we will give you all the support and guidance you need to be able to participate. Contact either of the organisers for an informal chat if that sounds a bit like you!
- Energy exchange is £5 (unless advised otherwise for special events)
To reserve your place, please use the RSVP button on this event page so we know to expect you and await confirmation from the Organiser.
Join us for Lunch?
- For those who don't need to rush off anywhere after the morning meet, there is always the opportunity of socialising together with a wander into Belper for a light bite lunch-time back at More Than Coffee on Strutt Street (blue badge on-street parking available nearby, or get 90 mins free parking at the Co-op) There are so many wonderful places to eat in Belper, we're a bit spoilt for choice.
- We don't pre-book anywhere! We just go with the flow and take a wander!
We look forward to welcoming you.
Need more info?
If you would like to request further information, you can reach out to your event host / organiser below.
Quantum-Touch Instructor & Reiki Master
Certified Lifestyle Prescriptions Health Coach
Meridian Energy Practitioner (EFT)
Facilitator for The Passion Test
You can visit Eileen's website here: Eileen Strong Coaching
VENUE NOTES for Belper Healing Circle
In Summer, we meet in the evenings at Not Just Coffee on Strutt Street (Facebook: NotJustCoffee) where Lisa, our host, serves delicious home-cooked cakes and refreshements prior to the start of our Circle at 7pm.
In Winter, once the clocks change and the weather is a bit less inviting, we moved over to a daytime venue in Belper town DE56 and have the choice of several of these! Check each Event Listing individually to register your interest.
For our bigger, Derby based days, we are back at the Friends Meeting House (Quaker Rooms) on St Helens Street Derby (only 15 mins from Belper) and also venture further afield on other adventures, visiting stone circles, sacred sites, and other places wherever we are drawn!